ReBlog: Transend the Traditional: Unconventional Registry Ideas
How many other brides out there only registered at the conventional retail stores for their wedding? I wish I would have gone a more unconventional route in the beginning, but it’s never too late to give your guests other gifting options!
Here are 10 unconventional registry ideas I found while giving my registration page on a website a nice uplift!
1. Honeyfund – Register for all things related to your honeymoon…Things like a romantic dinner, surf lessons, activities in the area. Let your guests feel like they are contributing to your amazing honeymoon experience. They can also contribute money to the flight, hotel/resort accommodations, shopping, etc.
2. Ask each guest to bring something memorable like a book or movie they love. Have them sign it and add it to your collection.
3. Register at Home Depot! They have a registry too! Have your guests contribute to remodeling a new home or building that deck you always wanted. Or you can register at Down Payment Dreamsand guests can contribute to your future dream home!
4. Card Avenue lets you sign up for gift cards! That way, your guests know exactly what you want.
5. Don’t forget about Simple Registry where you can register for anything.
6. My Registry lets you register from any store on the internet comprised into one easy location.
7. Guests can create their own wine specifically for you through Bottlenotes!
8. Etsy has such unique and amazing things! I actually got part of my bridal thank you gifts and my wedding favors from Etsy (exact details will be in a later post)! They have a registry too!
9. Want to give back to the community? The I Do Foundation allows couples to create a charity that allows guests to contribute to a charitable and great cause (secure online donations directly to the charity)!
10. Spa certificates!! Set up a link on your wedding website for Spa Finder or allow guests to book a spa or massage for you and your partner at your honeymoon resort!
Good luck beauties!
Courtesy of http://www.Sassychicagobrides.com